Amending the Interconnection Agreement at Gorizia/Šempeter interconnection point
Datum objave : 21.04.2017
Transmission system operator Plinovodi d.o.o. informs that is under amending the Interconnection Agreement at Gorizia/Šempeter interconnection point signed on April 29 2016 with Snam Rete Gas S.p.A., transmission system operator in Italy, pursuant to the provisions of EU Regulation 2015/703 establishing a Network Code on Interoperability and Data Exchange Rules (INT NC).
The amendment of the Agreement provides:
- the modification of the allocation rule, in order to guarantee to Users the application of the principle “allocation = nomination";
- the institution of an operational balancing account between the interconnected TSOs, in order to manage the differences between the energy measured at the interconnection point and the User’s transportation programs.
Here follow the articles of the Interconnection Agreement regarding the Allocation procedure:
- Interconnection Agreement – Allocation procedure
In the document are used abbreviations as follow:
- OBA – Operational Balancing Account;
- DUQd – Daily Unbalance Quantity;
- SRG – Snam Rete Gas;
- IP – Interconnection Point.