The measures that have been implemented in the first three-year (2014 – 2017) period:
- The children's time bonus – entering school,
- Team for the coordination of professional and family life,
- Health protection measures,
- Communication with the employees,
- Communication with the external public,
- Research among the employees on the coordination of work and family,
- Education of managers in the field of the coordination of work and family,
- Incorporation of the theme of coordination of work and family life in the annual interviews,
- Presents for the new-born.
On 7 July 2017, the company Plinovodi received a full “Family-Friendly Company” Certificate as an upgrade to the basic certificate, valid at that time. In the framework of the new certificate, we will implement four new measures, in addition the nine ones that were introduced in the period 2014 – 2017. To maintain the full certificate in the next three-year period (2017 – 2020), we will implement the following measures.
The measures that the company Plinovodi is going to implement in the next period, from 2017 to 2020, are:
- Four-hour absence of the employees due to taking the elderly relatives to the doctor,
- Mutual mentoring and intergenerational cooperation,
- The Ambassadorship project,
- Children in the company (in emergency situations).
The Family-Friendly Enterprise Certificate brings greater awareness to our company of the fact that the coordination of work and family life is very important. In this way, the employees are satisfied with their work and their private life, as well.