Workshop »Natural gas market in the Republic of Slovenia« on 17.9.2019
We are pleased to invite you to our eighth workshop for our network users, which we have enriched with current important topics. We will present legislative novelties, summarize the situation on the market and show projects that will contribute to a more efficient market and more reliable supply of natural gas in the Republic of Slovenia. Particular emphasis will be placed on the sustainable use of natural gas as an economically efficient and environmentally friendly energy source.
Framework program for workshop on 17th September 2019
8.30 – 9.00 Reception of participants
9.00 – 9.15 Opening speech by the General Manager
9.15 - 11.00 First part: Slovenian gas market
- Regulatory and legislative novelties,
- The natural gas market in Slovenia,
- Review of Forecasting party project,
- Network User Services (NUS) portal novelties and
- Ten-year Gas Transmission Network Development plan for the 2020-2029 period.
11.00 – 11.30 Coffee break
11.30 – 13.50 Second part: Natural gas and Gas infrastructure
- Perspectives on transmission systems in recent European Commission documents,
- Sustainable projects and sectors integration,
- CNG in Slovenia,
- Study of the environmental impacts of natural gas with life cycle assessment,
- Comparative technical and economic analysis of gas heat pumps usage in the supply of heat and cooling energy,
Please confirm your participation at the latest on Thursday, 12th September 2019 to e-address: email@example.com.
Your attendance at the workshop is free of charge and will take place on Tuesday, 17th September 2019 in the conference rooms of the Hotel Austria Trend, Dunajska cesta 154, Ljubljana, https://www.austria-trend.at/en/hotels/ljubljana.
We are looking forward to meet you again.
Connected through energy