Definitions of gas year, day and units:
- Gas year for Slovenian transmission systems starts on 1st of October at 6:00 a.m. and lasts until 1st of October at 6:00 a.m. next calendar year.
- Gas day »D« for Slovenian transmission system starts at 6:00 a.m. and lasts 24 hours, except on DST transition in spring and autumn, until 6:00 a.m. next day.
- All nominations for entry and exit points on transmission system have to be sent in kWh with data for duration of one gas day from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. Nominations are processed with accuracy of 1 kWh.
Overview of nominations:
Balance Group Leader (BGL) is obliged to submit a daily nomination of natural gas quantities for every entry or exit point for an individual balancing group to Transmission System Operator (TSO).
In the process of nominations of natural gas quantities the network user has to take into consideration his capacity contracts on primary and secondary market and is responsible for accuracy of transmitted data. Communicated nominations can only be within capacity range defined with contracts and it is not allowed to exceed the maximum contracted capacity.
TSO Plinovodi d.o.o. will take into account the most recent nominations received until the nomination deadline. If TSO does not receive a valid nomination for transport of natural gas from the BGL until the deadline for a certain gas day, TSO uses “lesser rule” in case of discrepancy (“mismatch”) at individual border Interconnection Point (IP).
The BGL shall endeavor that nominated entry and exit quantities on transmission system for particular gas day are in balance and that nominations at IPs agree with partners which are active on adjacent transmission system.
The BGL shall submit daily nomination for a specific gas day (“D”) no later than by 2 p.m. on the previous gas day (“D-1”). A BGL may submit the change of confirmed nomination (“re-nomination”) for all hours of gas day “D” no later than by 4 a.m. on previous gas day (“D-1”).
The change of the daily nomination confirmed in advance for the entry or exit points in the Republic of Slovenia may be submitted by a BGL no later than two hours before the start of the changed transmission. The transmission system operator performs such transfer only if the flow pressure conditions in the transmission system allow so.
Nominations have to be sent using e-mail to email@example.com which is primary communication for transmitting nominations. In case of troubles nominations can be transmitted using backup communication – fax number: +386 1 5820 667. Rule for day-ahead nomination or re-nomination:
- One e-mail can contain nomination for one gas day.
- Each e-mail has attached only one Excel file in KISS-A format.
- E-mail format is as follows:
- Subject: »<gas delivering party>_<point in transmission system>_<gas receiving party>_YYYYMMDD_VV.XLS«
- Attachment: Excel file named »<gas delivering party>_<point in transmission system>_<gas receiving party>_YYYYMMDD_VV.XLS«
- YYYY – year (e.g. 2015)
- MM – month (e.g. 10)
- DD – day (e.g. 01)
- VV – version (e.g. 01); numbering starts with »01« incrementing by one.
|1:00 - 2:00
|2:00 - 3:00
|3:00 - 4:00
|1:00 - 2:00
|2A:00 - 2B:00
|2B:00 - 3:00
|3:00 - 4:00
Transmission system operator Plinovodi d.o.o. contact information:
- Primary communication for nominations - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Backup communication for nominations - fax: 01 5820 667
- Telephone communication for nomination issues:
- From 7:00 to 22:00: +386 41 774 665;
- From 22:00 to 7:00: +386 1 5820 666 (Dispatching centre).
- Each BGL has to communicate to TSO its contact information (telephone, e-mail, fax), where can be reached each day 24 hours per day in case of needed clarification of nominations. This contact information is also part of each nomination transmitted by the BGL.