Emergency calls 24 hours/day
+386 1 582 06 66
For complete supervision and management of the gas pipeline network and transport of gas through the network, the company Plinovodi d.o.o. has a contemporarily equipped dispatching centre in Ljubljana, where employees of the centre ensure uninterrupted flow of natural gas 24 hours per day, all days of the year. Current and precise information on individual sections of the natural gas pipeline network are obtained via the SCADA computer system. This system provides the operator supervision of the gas pipeline condition, control of gas flow rates and remote control of compressor stations in the network.
Dispatchers in the dispatch centre execute the following tasks:
- supervise flow rate, pressure and temperature of gas,
- remotely control border and certain more important measuring-control stations and compressor stations,
- with the aid of data display, optimise the operation of the gas network,
- record, analyse and archive the data,
- continually coordinate the flow rate with dispatch centres in Austria, Italy and Croatia,
- contact users and notify suitable departments on extraordinary events in the gas pipeline network.
Dispatchers at work.